Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

Ok...This is a big thing...last week I had a tooth extracted...tomorrow I%26#039;m having another one extracted. Of course I%26#039;m nervous, but I also found out I%26#039;ve got two wisdom teeth coming in, and no space for them. So, if the dentist can%26#039;t get them out, will I be referred to an Oral Surgeon, and if so, what will happen then? Thanks!





Oh, one more thing. With the most recent extraction, the dentist didn%26#039;t give me sutures, so I%26#039;ve got this big ole space in my gums...and food get stuck there. It%26#039;s really annoying Do you think that if I asked, he%26#039;d give me sutures this time? I hate that feeling!

Wisdom teeth?
The space will close with time, just keep it clean and infection won%26#039;t set in. Your dentist will look at it again when you go back just to make sure it%26#039;s healing properly.





If he cannot extract the wisdom teeth himself then yes you will be referred to an oral surgeon and either you%26#039;ll be awake, numb but awake, or put to sleep, depends on the oral surgeon as well as your fears which you can request to be put to sleep.



company

No comments:

Post a Comment